US Cellular  » Cellular services  »
IL
  • I have never had a problem getting service, and my boyfriend who I live with, is always losing service on his verizon phone
  • Yes, those are with a minimum plan on both contract and prepaid options, but I think it is a far better deal than most other companies

• by Beckie

I have been a customer with US Celluar for some years now, both with a prepaid plan and recently went onto a contract plan. I have, and am, extremely pleased with their service. I have never

had a problem getting service, and my boyfriend who I live with, is always losing service on his verizon phone. I live in Ill, and was visiting Texas and got service there, with no roaming! The coverage ...

• areas are great. Also, having all incoming calls and texts free saves alot on minutes. Yes, those are with a minimum plan on both contract and prepaid options, but I think it is a far better deal
        than most other companies. I have found no hidden costs in any of my bills, and the staff is always pleasant regardless of wether in store or over the phone. I don’t believe I will ever switch carriers!

US Cellular
    crystal moore says :

what is the email address for sending pictures to a us celluar cell phone?

Jules Li says :

It would be the ten digit cell phone number followed by email.uscc.net. You will need the internet to do this as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221308204571231/k2311a0813/8.13.07