Defining System Relaxing Fluid  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • What I did love about the Defining System Relaxing Fluid was its amazing smell

• by Pat

What burns me more than buying a cheep product that looks cheep in my hair? Well, buying an expensive product that looks cheep. I purchased Defining System Relaxing Fluid at my local Bernard’s Salon. When I had gotten my hair cut there, I

realized that the beautician used it on my hair. I loved the way my hair turned out in the end, so of course I purchased it. However, when I tried to use it at home, let’s just say it wasn’t as easy as it had looked, nor did it look as good as it did at the salon. What I did love about the Defining System Relaxing Fluid was its amazing smell.

Size: 150 mL (5.07 fl oz)

Appearance: It is a deep red small container. It ...

• Defining System Relaxing Fluid
      has a rectangular base with a circular cap where the lid is. The cream is white and creamy. The Defining

System Relaxing Fluid has its directions and other writings in four different languages.

What: As stated on the bottle: ‘Controls even the

most difficult hair-relaxing fluid smooths, sleeks and protects the hair during blowdrying and from humidity.’

Price: I purchased my Defining System Relaxing Fluid for $20.00 USD.

Where: You can purchase it at a salon or a salon beauty supply store. I purchased mine at Bernard�s Salon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311308204551231/k2311a0813/8.13.07