Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse
1.5
  • Tossing out that flat iron for hair that looks curly and full of life is a trade you won�t regret
  • I decided however, after seeing Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse (Extra Strong) at my local store, I wanted to give it a try

• by Pat

Embracing your curls can be a wonderful thing. Tossing out that flat iron for hair that looks curly and full of life is a trade you won�t regret. But, don’t toss your styling tools so quick.

I love leaving my hair curly. But, it does not always like to stay put without a little help. I usually add in a little gel and hair spray

to keep my curls locked in. I decided however, after seeing Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse (Extra Strong) at my local store, I wanted to give it a try. Well, I have to say that it wasn’t worth my time or money. I added in the Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse (Extra Strong) before I left my house one day, only to get ...

• a look that lasted less than an hour. After that, my style was gone, and poofy, uncontrolled hair ruled my head. Not to mention, it made my hair and hands a little sticky. Also, after letting my hair air-dry with the mousse in (one time, the other times I blow-dried it) my hair was frizz city.

The only good thing about the mousse is the scent.

It is fresh and invigorating.

Appearance: The container is a tall, sleek bottle in a lime green color. Trying to get the mousse out can be a bit tricky at times, not to mention messy.

What: As stated on the bottle: ‘It is a new generation styling product, that defines and boosts curls while controlling frizz and flyways.’

Size: 6.8oz (192g)

Contact Information: www.garnierfructis.com or call 1-800-4GARNIER

Garnier Fructis Style Curl Construct Mousse

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311308204541231/k2311a0813/8.13.07