Sony DVD Recorder  » Computers  »
  • Unfortunately I ended up with a DVD- recorder, which only plays on certain players and computers
  • At my local Circuit City it cost 79.95 and has been worth every penny
  • The only regret I have with the recorder is that it was not compatible with my laptop, so I had to install it into the desktop computer

• by Emily Valentino

Several years ago I was in the market for a DVD recorder, only I choose to buy the cheaper version. Unfortunately I ended up with a DVD- recorder, which only plays on certain players and computers.

Newer DVD players are not

compatible with this format; hence, I decided to upgrade.

I choose the Sony DVD+-R/RW/RAM/CD burner.

At my local Circuit City it cost 79.

95 and has been worth every penny.

It was easy to install into my computer, and from there I’ve ...

• copied DVDs and connected to my old VHS player to copy home videos.

Using the computer to burn DVDs has let me edit and clean up old videos from static, dead spots, and bad audio.

It’s actually really easy to use.

I let my mother play with it and she’s completely lost when it comes to electronics.

The only regret I have with the recorder is that it was not compatible with my laptop, so I had to install it into the desktop computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191308204431231/k2311a0813/8.13.07