Mr. John M.L.W.A.Hr.Sec.School  » People  »
Madurai
  • I like him because not only he is well versed in his subject and he is a wonderful human being

• by Karthi

Mr. John, who teaches me Mathematics in X Standard. He is my all time favourite teacher. I complete my school days in M.

L. W. A.

Hr. Sec. School, Madurai.

At that time there are more than 50 teachers in my school. But he is my favourite person. Still he is working as a teacher in my school.

He is taking mathematics classes for IX and X Standard students. He has the qualification of B. Sc (Special Mathematics) and B.

Ed Degree. He is a fantastic teacher. He teaches the mathematics that anyone can understand easily.

He explained each and every step very wonderfully. Still I am not worried about any ...

• kind of mathematics that’s all because of I am a student of Mr. John.

I scored more than 90% in X Standard Public examination. I like him because not only he is well versed in his subject and he is a wonderful human being. He can understand all the boy’s nature.

He gave

full freedom to me and to all my classmates. He is a very funny person too. His timing jokes are really tremendous.

Still I am in good touch with my teacher. Even I went for his home to chat about my future and getting advice from him. Always I am obedient to him.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521208204180431/k2311a0812/8.12.07