Don Pablo’s All Natural Salsa
  • For quite some time now, I've been looking for the best salsa
  • I got the hot version, because I like my food spicy
  • I think it would be great for sandwiches and salads because of it's thickness

• by Tamma Ocain

For quite some time now, I’ve been looking for the best salsa. I think I found it with Don Pablo’s.

I got it at Walmart, and the price was very reasonable.

I got the hot version, because I like my

food spicy! With some of the other brands, you can only find mild or medium.

This salsa comes from Don Pablo’s Mexican Restaurant, and they use some of the finest ingredients and a secret mixture of herbs used by ranch ...

• cooks in central Mexico.

It tastes great and can hold up to any tortilla chip you can throw at it! I think it would be great for sandwiches and salads because of it’s thickness.

I used it to make nachos

and I think it makes a wonderful dipping sauce for a lot of other things.

Anyone who loves Mexican food or anything else that’s spicy should try this.

And it has only 10 calories and no fat per serving, so it’s also healthy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271208204120431/k2311a0812/8.12.07