Denny’s Restaurant
Park and Hurontario Street
  • I really like their hash browns - the ones I eat are in a patty shaped but this one is actually in little shreds which is kind of interesting
  • I love their pancakes - they're so soft and nice but they give you three JUMBO sized ones
  • I would definitely recommend those but I find those pricey 'you really only get like 8

• by shiro_manjuu

This is a restaurant over here in Canada as well as the states that serves breakfast food, even if you go during the night time. The typical food they sell are pancakes, hash browns, sausages and so on.

I really

like their hash browns - the ones I eat are in a patty shaped but this one is actually in little shreds which is kind of interesting.

I love their pancakes - they’re so soft and nice but they give ...

• you three JUMBO sized ones.

I am good after the first one but to shove down the rest is kind of over doing it.

I also love their mini burgers - it reminds me of white castle.

I would definitely recommend those but I find those pricey ‘you really only get like 8.

However if you go with a bunch of friends, I would recommend getting 3 or 4 dishes and splitting it that way.

The pancakes are really filling trust me.

Denny's Restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7808203850331/k2311a088/8.8.07