Four Seasons Hotel Toronto  » Hotels  »
21 Avenue Road, Toronto
  • This is a pretty nice hotel in my opinion
  • I like how they carpeted the floors too - when I went to Sheridan the carpets look so dirty I had to bring out my slippers
  • However there are some suites with one bed and they look even NICER - a bit more on the elegant side so I think many couples would enjoy that
  • I really like those and it's the first time I've seen it in hotels so I was impressed

• by shiro_manjuu

This is a pretty nice hotel in my opinion. The prices were affordable. This is one of the few hotels where I actually ate t their restaurants because I tend to think hotel restaurants are not as good and charge a lot. However the place itself would make me want to go. It looks really futuristic with all their blue lighting and the place itself was really comfortable. They have a lot of entrees like steak or seafood if you want. Their lobsters are pretty good so try it if you get a chance. You get to sit on these sofa things while you eat, or normal chairs if you wish to do so. It

was pretty refined.

The suites themselves are really refined as well. You have your own little dining area for a seat of two with this nice bouquet of flowers. It faces the window so you can get some nice views there, especially at night. I especially like their sofas - while most hotel sofas and stuff are nice, this one is just downright comfy. It isn’t just for looks ‘I mean it looks pretty fancy too but it’s also comfortable - which is hard to come by nowadays. I like how they carpeted the floors too - when I went to Sheridan the carpets look so dirty I had to bring out my slippers. However ...

• the floors here look really well kempt.

The beds itself uses white sheet - which is this kind of obsession of mine - because it looks really clean and heavenly. It also faces the window to the side so it is nice view to wake up to, or stare at before you sleep. In the suites, you get two beds so it is pretty good for family type vacations. However there are some suites with one bed and they look even NICER - a bit more on the elegant side so I think many couples would enjoy that. Oh they even got a marble table! I really like those and it’s the first time I’ve

seen it in hotels so I was impressed.

Also, they have all the other essentials of a hotel like pool and spa and a fitness room. I didn’t try the spa but I did swim in the pool and it was alright - not that bad but nothing good jumps out at me so I guess it was passable. It was pretty clean though. The fitness room is rather small which surprised me because everything else is really big. Overall this is a pretty nice place to stay at. You have to try the suites! So do so if you ever get the chance to but I’m pretty sure the rooms are just as nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2808203830331/k2311a088/8.8.07