Lemongrass, Square One  » Restaurants  »
Square One, Mississauga
  • I mean some of the things I think are pretty pricey for what you get, but it is still acceptable

• by shiro_manjuu

Lemongrass is a Vietnamese restaurant. Their branch store is actually in Scarborough, Ontario but they have a new one that just recently opened in Square One, Mississauga.

Their food is pretty good and priced well too.

I mean some of the things I think are pretty pricey for what you get, but it

is still acceptable.

I also like how they have mini bites/sized things because I wasn’t really hungry so I ordered this mango roll.

I mean they only gave me like two for $3 CAD but I still found it worth it because it was good.

The roll is kind of hard to eat ...

• though because sometimes the stuffings fall out while you eat.

Anyway try their drinks - their lychee green bubble tea tastes pretty exotic - but mostly good.

I have heard their shakes are not that bad either.

But be careful with their spicey foods - because they mean REALLY spicey.

Their place is

decorated really nicely - with items from IKEA and all.

They really went out of their way to make you feel comfortable.

I would recommending going at night because they have all these glass panels and windows so it looks really nice when the lights outside come on.

It is rather romantic in fact.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7808203810331/k2311a088/8.8.07