Fair Child Radio AM 1430  » Electronics  »

• by shiro_manjuu

Fair Child radio is a local Chinese radio over here, and it only broad casts in Ontario so it stops working by the borders. Actually I do think it works else where in Canada but I would have to confirm this first.

I really like this radio and even got a chance to go on it myself.

I won some game from the radio

so I was there picking up my prize and then they came out saying they need someone to play this game and they just kind of dragged me in.

It was kind of embarrassing.

But quite fun because not everyone gets to go on the radio.

And the host was a former Chinese actor and singer too! So it was quite exciting if I ...

• hadn’t already met him in the past.

Anyway I won the game so instead of going home with one prize, I went home with two.

The people at the radio are really nice - and the shows and stuff on the radio are really knowledgable - they tell the general public what is important and needs to be heard.

They also play a lot

of fun games - and talk about popular issues.

They have this program where they are training ‘kid DJs’ so they picked out about 30 kids out of the 100 and are training them to be DJs (though just for fun of course).

They are known for sponsoring a lot of charitable activities in Toronto.

Not only is this radio informative, they are also a good cause.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16808203780331/k2311a088/8.8.07