Aloe Vera Gel  » Health  »
  • Okay, so the taste is better than eating raw eggs that our nanny made us before going to bed
  • My brother eldest brother, however keeps telling us that Aloe Vera Gel is good for potency

• by Honey

This has got to be the worst tasting liquid I’ve ever tasted. It’s bitter, sweet and a little salty at the same time, I can’t begin to describe it. My parents being part of the Forever Living MLM would buy the products and test the effectiveness of it on their kids.

Us, poor children, were subjected

to various tastes and products. The Aloe Vera Gel is a liquid that I would drink twice a day.

Once after I eat breakfast, and the second one after eating dinner at night. Okay, so the taste is better than eating raw eggs that our nanny made us before going to bed.

Still, it was gross and I drank Aloe Vera Gel for two whole years when I was in highschool. I was a really thin adolescent, and when I started taking it I began to gain weight.

The reason was I didn’t get sick so much anymore. I would always get cough and colds when I go out at night without ...

Rahul says :

Hi I was suffering frm chicken pox n due to which i have deep holes or deep pores on my nose n face n its like i dun like my face much of nw as due to ths happened. Do i use moiste cream to heal them n again get back my glowing skin.

Rony says :

Its better to use Anti marks/ No marks cream than moisturizing creams. No marks cream are available in stores and it will heal your marks as much as possible. Please do keep in mind that it will takes times to heal.

Galega says :

Chicken Pox scars are quite hard to get rid of. Aloe Vera Gel is quite useful for variety of skin problems. However, it will not be effective in tackling chicken box scars.

I would suggest you to use Contractubex Ointment for 5 - 6 weeks. It may also not completely heal the scars, but it may make them little bit light.

You can also consult a dermatologist for proper and targeted solutions.

varsha says :

i want to know what is ideal time to take aloe vera gel, in the night after dinner or early morning before breakfast. i`m taking it with hte purpose of losing weight from belly area. i`ve heard that it works on where ever the most fat is. Secondly how long should i take, i mean within how much time i would find results. thanks.

Zooey says :

The best time, Varsha, is in the early morning before breakfast. Wait 10 minutes before consuming 1) anything hot or 2) any milk products. These may interfere with the absorption of enzymes.I think you should regard it as a general health improver, rather than a weight loss product. If you want to lose weight, you should combine drinking the aloe vera gel with other products, please consult your distributor. And don’t expect quick results detoxification is a gradual and ongoing process, but over time you will notice the benefits one by one.

Galega says :

It is always better to take Aloe Vera Gel in the morning in empty stomach. As you might know, Patanjali’s Aloe Vera Gel has become quite popular in India. Baba Ramdev, the famous Yog Guru, suggests it to take in the empty stomach.

I see you are planning to lose weight and hence planning to take Aloe Vera. That is good, as it won’t lead to any side effects. I would suggest you to take little bit of Amla Juice also in the morning. That will work wonder.

You should also consider taking Green Tea daily in the morning and evening.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34808203770331/k2311a088/8.8.07