Aloe Propolis Creme  » Health  »
  • The burns I had are about a week old, or less, and I've noticed a significant change in them

• by Honey

I recently suffered from first degree and second degree burns on my right arm and right thigh when I was frying some food. The medicine the doctor gave me was just an antibiotic really to help prevent infections.

But the burns really hurt and I didn’t really think I would need a strong pain killer for it because the injuries were really minor.

My dad said that my mom keeps

Aloe Propolis Creme in their medicine cabinet and brought it over to my house.

I remember the product because my mom, who cooks a lot, always gets burns from oil.

I used it on the minor burns I got, and it gave instant relief.

I don’t know if you’ve ever tried using toothpaste for burns, but the result is the same; soothing relief! It also works on insect bites, minor ...

• scrapes, and even the pesky rashes I get when I start sweating.

This isn’t a cure for infections, but it does help the skin recover quickly.

The burns I had are about a week old, or less, and I’ve noticed a significant change in them.

The burns have started healing, and it’s not as brown as it looked when I got burned.

My dad said that it will take time

for the burns to heal and that I should rub some on the wounds even after they have healed completely so that the scars will lighten.

My mom has used this product considerably in the past, and I have not seen the scars she has gotten.

I also remember when I was younger, my mom would use this for insect bites.

It has many uses and it works wonders for the skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34808203710231/k2311a088/8.8.07