Forever Living Toothgel  » Health  »
  • I think it was halitosis, I just didn't know what it was then
  • My sisters especially, they have never had a problem with plaque or tartar or halitosis
  • The only thing that I don't like about the Forever Living Toothgel is the taste

• by Honey

I’m ashamed to admit that when I was a kid, I had bad breath. My mom told me to use the Forever Living Toothgel, and just a few days of using it as a toothpaste, the bad breath was gone. I think it was halitosis, I just didn’t know what it was then.

Anyway, the point is that the aloe vera toothgel cures halitosis better than any

other product in the market. I started using Aloe Vera Toothgel when I was 12, and still continue to use it up to this day.

Especially when I have sores in my gums or when I have a toothache. I can’t say that it gives instants relief to toothache, but it does wonders for gum sores.

I don’t use it as a toothpaste, I use it directly ...

• on the sores. I just put some liberally on the sore and leave it overnight.

In the morning, the sores will either be gone completely or the pain from it would be diminished. My other siblings used it once daily as toothpaste, and they have wonderful teeth.

My sisters especially, they have never had a problem with plaque or tartar or halitosis. But I was a stubborn

child, so I didn’t brush my teeth regularly.

This product works both as a toothpaste for daily maintenance and a quick cure for symptoms of bad oral hygiene. The only thing that I don’t like about the Forever Living Toothgel is the taste; minty but it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth.

It tastes like the paste used by dentists when you go in for cleaning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34808203700231/k2311a088/8.8.07