Aloe Heat Lotion  » Health  »
  • The only thing I don't like about it is the smell

• by Honey

This is yet another fantastic product from Forever Living. My brother keeps it handy especially when he goes out of town for hiking, rock climbing and other extreme sports that he loves to do.

When we went to Sagada and hiked to different caves, this was instant relief for me and our other

friends.

It actually works to soothe tired and aching muscles.

I would rather have this massaged on my legs than take oral medication which could eventually be dangerous to my liver.

Since the Heat Lotion is made from all natural products, I don’t have to worry about my liver and the rest of my body.

A friend who was with us at the trip said that she has been using the Aloe Heat Lotion for menstrual cramps, and it has worked for her.

It has even done wonders when she got sprained.

Ofcourse, I wouldn’t advise people to forgo going to the hospitals to have their ...

• Aloe Heat Lotion
      injuries checked, all I’m saying is that this is a good pain reliever.

I put a liberal amount on my hands and apply it on the aching or injured parts of my body.

I massage gently, until I feel the lotion starting to heat up and I just leave it their.

Unlike some

heating massage lotions, this one isn’t greasy.

You don’t have to wipe your hands after because it is easily absorbed by the skin.

The only thing I don’t like about it is the smell.

It has a neutral smell to it, but for something that I would put on my skin I would like something more floral.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34808203690231/k2311a088/8.8.07