Creative Zen MP3 Player
  • The most exciting feature is the luminescent blue glow that is very captivative and will definitely set you apart from the crowd
  • It is a little difficult to dictate all those things that I love about Zen

• by Gemini

Honestly, with the craze that Apple iPod has created, I was also willing to hop on one - iPod Nano. However, as luck may have it, I didnot get any new piece in my area! So my shopper suggested that I should try Creative Zen Micro MP3

Player (1 GB, 250 Songs) - he said this is a new entrant in digital music player market, and has quite promising features.

With a little scepticism, and my pressing desire to purchase a digital MP3 player, I dared to buy the Zen player.

To cut the long story short, I was thrilled and satisfied with Creative Zen MP3 player! It’s a superb piece from the digital technology leader.

It is one of the most imaginative and intuitive MP3 players having that “oomph” factor! It comes in various sizes and 10 electrifying colours to choose ...

• Creative Zen MP3 Player
      from.

The most exciting feature is the luminescent blue glow that is very captivative and will definitely set you apart from the crowd.

I liked the audio quality very much.

It’s superior to that of all competitive products, including iPod (which I was dying for!).

100% recommended

by me.

It is a little difficult to dictate all those things that I love about Zen.

It has all the features that will make anyone die for it.

The audio quality is outstanding, the features & functions are superb and user-friendly.

To top it, it offers complete value for money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16808203650231/k2311a088/8.8.07