Equate Brand Baby wipes  » Baby care  »
  • So when I go shopping I really look at what I am buying at the cost of it
  • When I bought these Equate wipes, they were thinner than I expected but they worked really nice
  • I like using the unscented version, they just seem fresher

• by Ayisha
      These days raising a baby is expensive. I am always looking for ways to save money but not quality.

So when I go shopping I really look at what I am buying at the cost of it.

I have used many different baby brand wipes.

Mostly I by whatever

is on sale at the time I am at the store or if I have a coupon for it.

At Wal-mart, their brand of baby wipes, Equate, actually are really nice and smooth.

Other big name companies use very thick wipes which make it hard to wipe off poop ...

• smoothly.

When I bought these Equate wipes, they were thinner than I expected but they worked really nice.

They were think so that air could go through it and when I use them on my kids, the don’t tear or rip so my hands stay clean.

I like using

the unscented version, they just seem fresher.

Other brands like Huggies and Pampers have too strong of a scent for me so these Equate wipes worked great for me and my family.

So if you’re in the market, might as well save a buck and buy the store brand.

Equate Brand Baby wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54808203370231/k2311a088/8.8.07