Puritan’s Pride Vitamins  » Shopping  »
1.8
  • I am telling this because I am not a regular customer of Puritan' Pride I order frequently from Swanson and receive every shipment in one week or less with almost the same charge for standard shipping, so this is the last time I order from them, about the product is not the quality and results I expected from them, I do not recommend Puritan's Pride if you need only a few products they say they will give you 3 for the price of one but they are charging it already in the first that you buy, so there is nothing free

• by joshua

I was just ordering for the first time because I just found this special sale ad at a natural medicine magazine and give it a try so I place my order online and it took 21 days to get my products at that time I was suffering a

severe back paid and I don’t take any medicine, only natural medicine and other home remedies, I was ordering glucosamine for the lumbar pain a had but it took three weeks to reach me. I am telling this because I am not a regular customer of Puritan’ Pride ...

• I order frequently from Swanson and receive every shipment in one week or less with almost the same charge for standard shipping, so this is the last time I order from them, about the product is not the quality and results I expected from them, I do not
        recommend Puritan’s Pride if you need only a few products they say they will give you 3 for the price of one but they are charging it already in the first that you buy, so there is nothing free. Compare the prices with Swanson and do the math.

Diane Smith says :

What can you tell me about the QUALITY of Puritan Pride products — vitamins, herbs, etc… thank you.

Galega says :

Quality is the first question comes to mind about any supplement with such a high cost. That is also natural with Puritan’s Pride. I have seen many people using it, but the effect has not justified the high cost.

It is not as such of an inferior quality. However, it is also not worth considering when there are many products in the market with same standard having low price.

Terry Jones says :

what is the quality of puritan pride products. they are so inexpensive that i question their quality

Galega says :

The quality of Puritan Pride Products are good. However, if you do a cost - benefit analysis, then you may not find it worth investing. It doesn’t justify its high cost as comparable products with lower price tags are available.

chris says :

I need help in the matter of Puritan`s Pride. I need some information concerning the receipt that you received. If you can halp me, please contact me. It is very, very important matter for me. Thanks Chris christo1974 o2.pl

janice says :

I have never tried puritan`s pride vitamins and wondering if they any reviews regarding puritan pride`s mega vitamins for the hair time release`. My hair is damaged and was thinning, so I cut it and trying to grow it back healthy. I purchased vitamins Hair Revive 5 from the health food store and wanted to know how the puritan`s hair vitamins compare to this.

Galega says :

It will work for your damaged hair. It will help to strengthen the roots of your hair. However, please keep this in mind, that it won’t help you to regain lost hair. Many people think that it can be useful for Male Pattern Thinning. That is a false claim.

george says :

Are the potency advertised correct?

Galega says :

It is regulatory requirement to provide correct potency information on the pack. You can be rest assured that the potency advertised for Puritan’s Pride Vitamin is correct.

Ann says :

Puritans Pride is pure crap. Full of fillers, They were even cited years ago by the industry because 1) the dosages labeled on the bottles were incorrect ex 500mg Vitamin C averaged under 400mg and 2) packaging was flawed so a bottle of 100 tabs etc had only 96 (this is an example some had more and some had less, but still was not what the label indicated.

Galega says :

They have outsourced manufacturing process. And, everything is automated with minimum human intervention. A bottle containing less number of tablets than what it is meant to be quite shocking. The manufacturing is also done at a GMP unit. I would suggest you to recheck the bottle, or directly write the consumer care department of the company.

559mmd says :

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM PURITAN VITAMINS. I bought the exact product that is sold at the DOLLAR store for $ 15 from Puritan. When I asked for my money back, they told me they don’t have any record of me or my credit card. THEY ARE TRYING TO STEAL MY MONEY. ALSO I HAVE NOT EVEN RECIVED ANYTHING EXCEPT A CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD AND ALOT OF HEADACHE. BUYER BEWARE, DONT NO LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24708203320431/k2311a087/8.7.07