Wyndham Vinings  » Hotels  »
Atlanta, GA - USA
  • I noticed that the century style hotel has a very beautiful architecture and the garden is also of a very beautiful landscape
  • As for facilities, I enjoyed being in the outdoor heated pool, a waterfall and a jacuzzi
  • Other than that, on some days, I really love soaking myself in the spa tub
  • I love the fact that there was a hair dryer, a coffeemaker and also an internet service which charges hourly
  • I would definitely make it a point to come again to Wyndham Vinings, given the chance to

• by missy

Wyndham Vinings is a hotel that I have been to about once with my uncles, aunts and my siblings. This place is located in Atlanta, GA. To be exact, the road is Paces Ferry.

This place is very beautiful. I noticed that the century style hotel has a very beautiful architecture and the garden is also of a very beautiful landscape. The views were simply breathtaking and I took a lot of pictures. There are roughly around 9 suites and about 100 over large and spacious guest rooms. As for facilities, I enjoyed being in the outdoor heated pool, a waterfall and a jacuzzi. Other

than that, I noticed that the staff were all very friendly.

The hotel is very beautiful with a courtyard garden and a wraparound front porch. During evenings, the whole of my relatives really enjoyed swimming in the large swimming pool which is always heated for a nice warm swim. Other than that, on some days, I really love soaking myself in the spa tub. As for the hotel lobby, it is actually a marbled area and there is a nice sunken seating area in between the restaurant and the bar area. As for the hotel rooms, I noticed that it was very pretty. There were beautiful decors ...

• to it and the color combinations suit my eyes. I love the fact that there was a hair dryer, a coffeemaker and also an internet service which charges hourly.

During afternoons, some relatives and me love watching the pay-per-view movies which are available in the hotel room as well. I think that the front desk was very courteous and polite. As for the food in the hotel, they were very delicious and I love the desserts as well. But one of my uncles said that the food was not so fantastic. But I love the fact that the prices of the food were not so

expensive.

During afternoons when all of us have a free time, we love exploring the freeway and also Cumberland Parkway. In Cumberland Parkway, there are lots of places that are worth seeing. There is a shopping area nearby and also a nice food court. It was nice to eat in this food court once in a while when we are not eating at the hotel restaurant. We were all not aware how to find these nice places, but the kind front desk clerk gave us a map that we could follow directions on.

I would definitely make it a point to come again to Wyndham Vinings, given the chance to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2708203130331/k2311a087/8.7.07