Emeraude Hotel Madeleine Plaza
Madeleine, Paris - France
  • So, boyfriend decided that he wanted a pretty spacious room to make up to me for the fact that he listened to his friend, when I had wanted us to stay in another hotel in Madeleine
  • Overall, we were really happy with the services provided in Emeraude Hotel Madeleine Plaza Hotel and I really felt that everything nearby to this hotel was a worth exploring for

• by missy

Emeraude Hotel Madeleine Plaza is another great hotel in France, but this time, this hotel is located in Madeleine. From the airport, it wasn’t hard to get to Madeleine, and my boyfriend and I just took a cab and gave the address of this hotel.

My boyfriend’s friend recommended this hotel to him and he mentioned the hotel being small. But once we arrived, I felt that small isn’t the exact word to use. In fact, the hotel was tiny. There were only around 50 over rooms and around 7 floors. So, boyfriend decided that he wanted a pretty spacious room to make up to me for the fact that he listened to his friend, when I had wanted us to stay in

another hotel in Madeleine.

I was finally satisfied when our room had a balcony with an awesome view of this place called Eglise Madeleine. It was called the Executive room and there were ample room to move about and run even. The concierge people had staff that couldn’t really speak English well, but I could see that they really tried their best. I hailed and applaud for their brave try-outs. Now, back my hotel room. I went to the bathroom and it seemed that the toilet and shower area was separated for easy usage. My boyfriend and I agreed that the room was decorated in such a way that it looked pretty comfortable and there were French furniture and nice ...

• color tones as well. If I could remember correctly, the color theme were pink and cream. The chambermaids cleaned our rooms at least once daily and there was one time when our room turned out to be very messy and I requested for a 2nd clean-up for the day. The chambermaid did not made a face at all upon knocking the door. We felt that it was a good service over in Emeraude Hotel Madeleine Plaza Hotel.

Besides staying in a great room, we were also given a free Continental Breakfast set. In it were French signature croissant, some cheese, nice eggs and a nice tasting tea as well. When we have bathed and cleaned ourselves, we went to check out

the nearby places close to this hotel and found out that the trains were pretty close by. I was amazed by how clean the trains were and it was comfortable exploring with the nice French people around. The language they talked felt like music to my ears and I felt the need to master French.

After we got tired, we went back to the hotel area and went to the mini bar to get some snacks. Overall, we were really happy with the services provided in Emeraude Hotel Madeleine Plaza Hotel and I really felt that everything nearby to this hotel was a worth exploring for. My bad mood turned into a good one, and my boyfriend’s friend recommendation proved to be the right one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2708203120331/k2311a087/8.7.07