Therese Hotel  » Hotels  »
Therese, Paris - France
  • I thought that the ambiance at night was pretty noisy but it was not
  • In fact, the contrary happened and I noticed that the scenery was very dull and quiet
  • Other than that, Paris was great and since Therese Hotel is pretty close by, it was very convenient
  • They were more delicious and you could get them at a bargain price

• by missy

Therese Hotel is located in Paris and my beloved aunt and me had been to this hotel before. We had a good budget with us at that time and we went over to Paris for a shopping spree actually. We spent around 2 nights there and felt that it was a worthwhile trip.

I would say that on a first glance, Therese Hotel seemed to me as being a very posh and comfortable hotel. The location was pretty easy to find and this hotel has a very European feel to it once you step into it. The front desk people were very friendly and we arrived around 9PM, if I could still remember correctly.

I thought that the ambiance at night was pretty noisy but it was not. In fact, the contrary happened and I noticed that the scenery was very dull and quiet. Other than that, Paris was great and since Therese Hotel is pretty close by, it was very convenient.

Other than being a comfortable place to stay for a few nights, this hotel also seemed to be in a good working condition and basically a well run one. My aunt ordered a double deluxe room and she had wanted a queen-sized bed in it. We went into our room and felt that the sheets were of a good quality and that the pillows were very cuddly.

• The room was decorated charmingly and there were interesting artifacts and artwork around. The next morning, we explored Palais Royale and this is actually a very spectacular place. There was a garden courtyard and nearby were the places, Louvre and Tuilleries. For easy findings, I would say these places are nearby the Metro stops. Besides that, we also explored the shops nearby and bought a lot of interesting things. These shops were located on a side street, and I would advice not to explore this side of the street alone at night as it could be dangerous. Coming back to the hotel, I finally took a good look at the bathroom
        hotel. I noticed that all was done up in marble, though it was not large enough. The closets were also not that big and my aunt, with her big luggage had to take out everything and fold them nicely before chucking them into the closets.

As for Therese Hotel food restaurant, they are pretty nice but I prefer the food on the side streets. They were more delicious and you could get them at a bargain price. There were cheaper croissants and cafes are almost everywhere in Paris. I felt that staying in Therese Hotel is really a good value for money. I want to come back again to this place no matter what.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2708203110331/k2311a087/8.7.07