Four Seasons Houston  » Hotels  »
Houston, Texas - USA
  • The pool had been reserved for a deluxe room booking and the minute we checked in, we dipped into the pool and enjoyed ourselves tremendously
  • The room had a nice ambiance and I love looking down through the windows looking at all the nice views that were available

• by missy

Four Seasons Houston is certainly a hotel that I will go again when given the chance to. There are simply great service there, has a pretty good location for doing business and it has a walking distance to the baseball park. I would say that however, this hotel is a bit on the expensive side and that the lobby looks pretty dull and not so nice to me.

I went around 2001 and with my group of long-time friends. We decided to try and stay at another chain of Four Seasons. We opted for a deluxe room with a poolside. The pool had been reserved for a deluxe room

booking and the minute we checked in, we dipped into the pool and enjoyed ourselves tremendously. Other than that, we felt that the rooms were all pretty and nice. The mattresses looked clean and new and the beds were all nicely made up. The room had a nice ambiance and I love looking down through the windows looking at all the nice views that were available.

Other than that, the room was very large and I called in room service to order some breakfast. The staff that delivered the food was very nice and pleasant and they delivered what I just needed. Certainly this is an expensive hotel, and ...

• we divided the share of it. We all agreed that the hotel staff were extremely courteous, helpful and friendly. We also explored the hotel facilities and found that there was a health club and there were many bikes and treadmills. We also tried out the hotel restaurant, but I didn’t really like the menus featured. They were all pretty common and dull.

Going back to the hotel rooms were also a great form of elixir. That is because the hallways leading to the rooms were very quiet and peaceful. One of my friend and I wanted to check out the Enron field and that is some sort like a

baseball field. It was worthwhile exploring it and walking around it since everything there seemed to be well taken care of. But there is something that I didn\’t quite like about Four Seasons Houston is that it seems to be pretty noisy in the mornings due to the office workers hustling to work. There were a few office towers nearby the hotel and that was the reason why.

I would say that Four Seasons Houston is a great hotel for those who have occasions to hold like weddings, birthdays and stuff like that. Other than that, this hotel is pretty much an expensive hotel, but with an excellent service given.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2708203100331/k2311a087/8.7.07