Westminster Hotel  » Hotels  »
Paris - France
  • We found out some interesting places and explored The Louvre, The Tuileries and of course Opera Ganier
  • We really enjoyed this hotel that had a view overlooking the rooftops in Paris and my stress were all gone just by looking at the views from the hotel suite

• by missy

Westminster Hotel is a great hotel that I have been to while in Paris, France. It is located in between Opera Ganier and the Vendome Place. To be exact, the name of the location is Rue De La Paix Paris.

The only main reason I stayed in this hotel for around 3 days and 2 nights was the fact that I wanted to check out the places nearby, including the Opera Ganier. Westminster Hotel is actually a boutique hotel and there were around 100 over rooms with air-conditioning and there

were also suites that had lots of beauty in it. My family decided to stay in one of the suites, and we really felt it was a good choice at the end of our stay.

I exceptionally love the fact that the suite was totally renovated (as told by the hotel staff) and that there were lots of decorations of marbles, antique clocks, furnitures and there was also a gorgeous marble fireplace. My parents love huddling close near to the fireplace with 2 chairs and reading books while me and my siblings went ...

• to explore the areas near to the hotel. We found out some interesting places and explored The Louvre, The Tuileries and of course Opera Ganier. There was certainly an interesting crowd in the Opera and we had a really good time.

Back to the hotel, my mom wanted to use the wireless internet connection and it could be done in the public areas in the hotel itself. We really enjoyed this hotel that had a view overlooking the rooftops in Paris and my stress were all gone just by looking at the

views from the hotel suite.

My sister and I also got the chance to try out some great massages, a face therapy and body treatments. These were all done privately in a room called the Orlane. Everything seemed exclusive in this hotel and the hotel patrons that frequent this place all seemed modern people and business travelers. There were also some honeymoon couples that I saw and they were all in a very good mood, due to the weather and being in Westminster Hotel, a great hotel in its own right.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2708203090331/k2311a087/8.7.07