D’Albe St Michel Hotel  » Hotels  »
Paris - France
  • Exclusive Hotel D'Albe St Michel is a 3 star hotel that I really love going to in Paris
  • I have been to a lot of 3 star hotels before, but I felt that Exclusive Hotel D'Albe St Michel is one of the best 3 hotel star hotels that I have been at
  • Along the bank of Paris, is where this hotel lies and there are lots of entertainment places that one could get and I really enjoyed exploring all the cafes near to this area as well
  • I had breakfast called the petite breakfast set and that cost around 12-15 Euros if I could remember correctly

• by missy

Exclusive Hotel D’Albe St Michel is a 3 star hotel that I really love going to in Paris. I have been to a lot of 3 star hotels before, but I felt that Exclusive Hotel D’Albe St Michel is one of the best 3 hotel star hotels that I have been at.

Along the bank of Paris, is where this hotel lies and there are lots of entertainment places that one could get and I really enjoyed exploring all the cafes near to this area as well. Let’s talk about places of interests first before talking about the greatness of Exclusive Hotel D’Albe St Michel Hotel.

I walked around 3 minutes and found

the Notre Dame and it is also nearby to The Louvre and The Orsay. Other than that, there was also a metro station and it led me to other great places for exploration. I spent a great amount of time in Notre Dame and took a lot of pictures. Coming back to the hotel, I ordered a room with a single bed. The room looked very clean and nice and the decor was certainly French. There were bright colors everywhere and the chambermaids were all very pleasant and loved to smile.

During evenings, I watched TV on the local cables and there were quite a few channels ...

• in English which was great. The receptionists of this hotel spoke in perfect English tones, and were better than some of other hotels in France, even outdone the 5 star ones. They were very clear in their speech and also very polite.

I had breakfast called the petite breakfast set and that cost around 12-15 Euros if I could remember correctly. Not that I wanted to drool since I went alone without my boyfriend, family or relatives, but there were a few Frenchman who looked my way and smiled unflirtatiously. I felt that they were all very handsome and I felt like giving them my number just to chit-chat, ha!

This hotel is certainly for those with a budget and yet, an adventurous type of person who wants to have a good exploration around Paris.

I would say the best part about being in Exclusive Hotel D\’Albe St Michel is definitely the French man and also the mini bar where I got to hear an exchange of stories between some Asians and Americans. I did not get myself involved so much, and just added on hear and there. But I got a great deal of traveler’s tales from them and there were a few other in my pocket-list that I wanted to explore on that they have mentioned. Waaalah!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2708203060331/k2311a087/8.7.07