Almay liquid makeup remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • While I had always used Maybelline make up for the eyes I have found that it irritates the eyes especially the makeup remover

• by narcoleptic

While I had always used Maybelline make up for the eyes I have found that it irritates the eyes especially the makeup remover. I recently switched to almay makeup remover and was quite surprised that one cotton ball of it removed all the makeup from both eyes

and did not leave you with a burning feeling. Eyeshadow, and that all hard stay on mascara that us ladies use really did come off in just one wipe instead of constantly rubbing and applying more and more to your eyes. It also did not leave ...

• that black shadow under your bottom eyelashes where you still have to rub to get the shadow off the bottom eye lash which was quite surprising. I must say that even though their eye shadows say hypoallergic when I did remove their makeup I still did feel a very
        slight, very slight, burning but it went away as soon as I applied a warm compress which is what I would always do when I removed my makeup to give my eyes a rest. Usually I would have to put compresses on all night with the other products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31708202990331/k2311a087/8.7.07