Sofitel Arc De Triomphe Paris Hotel  » Hotels  »
Paris - France
  • I felt that the best part about this hotel is the exterior outlook
  • The ambiance was very castle-like and it definitely looked haunted to me
  • I highly recommend Sofitel Arc De Triomphe Paris Hotel and for those who loves visiting the places that I have mentioned would find this hotel very like-able
  • So, I think the review of this hotel would be a 7 to me

• by missy

I just love going to France and being in this great place. There are just too many things to do and last year, my dad brought us all for a vacation again in Paris and this time, we stayed in Sofitel Arc De Triomphe Paris Hotel. The name is mouthful, I know. I had a fun time pronouncing this hotel name and the rest of my siblings laughed like crazy trying to get it right. We were all not expert at all in the French language and we had our laughing moments when we tried to pronounce.

My dad booked for us a wonderful suite and since I have large family member, we ordered the Deluxe Suite. However, this suite did not have connecting rooms, and my dad in then booked another

Suite for my brothers, called the Junior Suite. Each suite could roughly place around 3-4 persons and could fit the whole of us perfectly, since we took turns to sleep in the beds. The first night, my brothers slept in the connecting rooms, and the next, they slept in the living room with mattresses spread out. They were the nicest men in my family, besides my dad and we all have no problems sharing things with one another. I was quite surprised to find out that not a lot of hotels in Paris have connecting rooms. We found out about it from one of the hotel staff.

The suites were very nice, cozy and wonderful. There were nice furniture all around the suite and the living room area was large and had a ...

• nice sofa in it. Watching TV with my siblings were nice as well but my brothers were rarely in the suite since they went to “explore” the hotel and looking for ladies to make friends with. Cheeky, ha! Other than that, the rest of my family members explored the areas within the hotel vicinity and we managed to visit Champs Elysee and the Arc de Triomphe. I have visited these 2 places so many times whenever I visited Paris, but it seems that my family couldn’t get enough of it. I wouldn’t blame them, since I am addicted to these places myself and will always make it a point to visit.

The facilities in Sofitel Arc De Triomphe Paris Hotel is pretty normal like laundry and valet services, porters, photocopying services and restaurants and

banquet facilities. I felt that the best part about this hotel is the exterior outlook. That strike to me the most to look like a haunted castle. The ambiance was very castle-like and it definitely looked haunted to me. During evenings, there would be eerie lightings from the outside and it simply added on to the fun and mystery.

I highly recommend Sofitel Arc De Triomphe Paris Hotel and for those who loves visiting the places that I have mentioned would find this hotel very like-able. It certainly has grown on me but I have better options in mind. I give 10 marks for the exterior haunted look-feel, but the rest of the hotel is pretty normal to me. So, I think the review of this hotel would be a 7 to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2608202920431/k2311a086/8.6.07