Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara
  • However when I purchased this as my first cover Girl Product I could not believe how great it worked
  • I only wish it came in a dark blue color as Im partial to wearing that color mascara, but now am turning over to only wearing the cover girl exact lash mascara

• by narcoleptic

Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara is truly a great product. With the hundreds of different mascaras out there.

It is hard to find a product that really does hold up to their advertisements.

Cover Girl Lash exact has a unique bristol brush that really does

not go on clumpy and with just one application you can actually see how long it makes your eyelashes.

I have always bought maybelline, even tried almay mascara which didnt work.

However when I purchased this as my first cover Girl Product I could not believe ...

• how great it worked.

It also came off easy yet did not flake after wearing it for a few hours.

I also was amazed at the lengthening it did to my lashes after just one application.

It also somehow did not look as if I

even had mascara on but as if the color blended into my own eye lashes.

I only wish it came in a dark blue color as Im partial to wearing that color mascara, but now am turning over to only wearing the cover girl exact lash mascara.

Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31608202830431/k2311a086/8.6.07