Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Hair Spray  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I know that when I straighten my hair, nothing bothers me more than to spend hours straightening my hair, just to walk out the door and have it puff up like a blow fish
  • In my experience, it did not prevent a thing

• by Pat

Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but humidity is a girl’s worse enemy. I know that when I straighten my hair, nothing bothers me more than to spend hours straightening my hair, just to walk out the door and have it puff up like a blow

fish. I purchased Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Hair Spray in hopes that future instances like that would be prevented. In my experience, it did not prevent a thing.

What: Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Hair Spray comes in a hot pink 8 fl oz (236mL) spray bottle. It ...

• is said to contain honeyed pear and silk. The spray promised straight hair that will not feal “board stiff”. The scent is great. Like many other Herbal Essences’ products, this spray smells great.

Problems: The most important thing about a product is its effectiveness. Well, this spray

was not effective. After use my hair became hard, Then, the parts that i did not spray poofed-up. So some of my hair would be hard, while the rest was all over the place. I couldn’t even put it up in a ponytail, because my hair was hard.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31608202760431/k2311a086/8.6.07