Swanson Immune Essentials  » Health  »
  • I was searching for a product that strengthen my immune system at a good price and I found it works great I never get sick

• by joshua

The Immune Essentials a Condition Specific dietary supplement from Swanson Vitamins that targets the immune system. I was searching for a product that strengthen my immune system at a good price and I found it works great I never

get sick. It contains Immune Enhancer AG, Immunolin immunoglogolin, Beta Glucan oat grain, Elderberry, Maitake mushroom, Shiitake mushroom, all this ingredients for only $7. 99 but buy it at half of that price in a special sale and an extra ...

Karen Ince says :

I have been using the product for about a week. I feel much better but I would like to know how the product work? Does it create dependency, meaning if it helps my body to resolve an illness, and my supply is finished or I stop taking it for some reason, would the illness return?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi this product is all natural and wont create a dependency. The product works by restoring in your body the appropriate levels of vitamins and minerals needed for your immune system to function at its best. This will help you better fight off colds, the flu, and other illnesses.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34608202750431/k2311a086/8.6.07