Studio Line Hot Straight Heat Protection Cream by L’Oreal Paris  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another thing is that, in my experience I found that the scent of the creme does not stay in your hair after straightening

• by Pat

Straightening hair with a flat iron can produce a lot of damage. I purchased Studio Line Hot Straight Heat Protectant in hopes of minimizing the damage done.

About: The product is from the L’Oreak Paris line called Studio Line. It claims to be heat-activated, which will help and improve straightening. You can use the cream when using a flat iron or just blow

drying your hair straight. The bottle is hot pink, and it is 5.0 fl ox (150 mL). The cream is white and has a fresh scent.

Availability: This item can be found in most drug stores. I purchased mine at Target.

I straighten my hair almost every day. So protecting my hair is very important to me. I would rub in the ...

• cream before I straightened my hair. It tells you that you should rub it in damp hair. I did that most of the time, but would always let it dry more before straightening, fearing that damp hair would be more susptable to heat damage, despite the heat protection cream.

This product does work quite well. The only thing that you have to be

cautious of is not to put too much in your hair. Doing so will result in “oily” looking hair that will not straighten well. Another thing is that, in my experience I found that the scent of the creme does not stay in your hair after straightening. Sometimes my hair will smell burnt, and other times it will have a hint of the cream’s scent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31608202720431/k2311a086/8.6.07