Alaskan Cruise  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • As for myself, I prefer sleeping later if we are at sea and having breakfast on deck
  • For dinner, I like going to the formal dining room, because of the variety of foods that are offered, and I love being waited on
  • I love the shows and variety of things to do on the ship
  • I have taken an excursion every stop on both cruises and I have totally enjoyed them
  • I would highly recommend an Alaskian cruise to anyone

• by D. Clark

I have taken two Alaskan cruises on different cruise lines. The first was on Royal Carribean and the next was on the Carnival Cruise line. I was extremely satisfied with both cruises and would take the trip again.

On a cruise, the food is fantastic, with the passengers choice of time, kind of food,location on the ship and if it will be formal or non formal.

As for myself, I prefer sleeping later if we are at sea and having breakfast on deck.

Lunch for me varies. I find out what is on the menu in the dining room and decide where I will eat.

For dinner, I like going to the formal dining room, because of the variety of foods that are offered, and I love being waited on.

• If you order a particular food that you don’t particularly care for, you may order something else.

I especially love the lobster night. I love the shows and variety of things to do on the ship.

I especially like the shore excursions in Alaska. I have taken an excursion every stop on both cruises and I have totally enjoyed them.

The sights are magnificent.

I took many pictures and they were great to put an album together, but pictures actually does the scenic views injustice.

I have been in May and also in August and both months were terrific. I do plan on going back when I retire and will spend more time in Alaska at the end of the cruise.

I would highly recommend an Alaskian cruise to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4608202610331/k2311a086/8.6.07