Tracfone  » Cellular services  »
  • I believe this is the way to go for those who don't use a lot of minutes, or for a child so they cant give you a heart attack with a high bill

• by chipperi

I am pleasantly surprised. I recently canceled my contract cell service through a national company, and purchased a Tracfone and a 90 min card.

The service is fantastic and I live in a fairly rural area, and haven’t run

into any reception problems. There is: No roaming, No long distance, and no contract.

I believe this is the way to go for those who don’t use a lot of minutes, or for a child so they cant ...

• give you a heart attack with a high bill.

The features are exactly the same. Texting, games, pics (depends on chosen phone), can be done with tracfones. They offer modern phones that teens wouldn’t be embarrassed to carry.

The 1

and only drawback for me is the minutes only last 3 months, I probably don’t use 90 minutes in 3 months. However they do have minute cards that are good for a year, though a little more expensive but not bad.

Tracfone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22608202430331/k2311a086/8.6.07