Renaissance Hotel Beijing  » Hotels  »
Beijing
  • I�ve never had a suite � let alone an executive suit � this was for a school contest so I thought it�ll be business suite but they ran out of those rooms so we got upgraded to this
  • Also the have a sliding glass door with curtains separately each room � which is really fancy, almost sophisticated in my opinion

• by shiro_manjuu

I got to stay in the executive suite while I was at Beijing for a school thing and it was the nicest hotel I�ve ever stepped into. Until that point, I have only stayed in the normal rooms like, double or single bed. I�ve never had a suite � let alone an executive suit � this was for a school contest so I thought it�ll be business suite but they ran out of those rooms so we got upgraded to this. It was very nice of them. Obviously besides of how they want to make a good impression on people from the western countries, it�s a nice gesture of good will. Also they are very polite, the people at the front desk. They bow their heads a lot at you, which kind of reminds you of japan because of how much etiquette they have. Anyway

they also have a pool which I got to try � though this was a long time ago so I didn�t get much of an impression. However I didn�t get any bad impressions so I guess it wasn�t too bad. If you go at night, it�s in a little glass room so you see a lot of lights reflected and such. It�s pretty nice. After a day�s worth of work, it�s a nice scenery to relax to, especially with a group of friends.

The room they have is beautiful and REALLY big. I can�t get over how big it was. Given, it was to house like five different people and all their belongings but since we were teenagers, none of us would actually complain even if we had to fit all of us in a double bed room, like with the convention, because when you�re ...

• kids you always know how to adapt and not complain like adults. Hah. However even then we can�t get over it, and viewed it as such a �bonus�. The bed is for two people but it might as well be for four people � because it was that big. Way bigger than the normal size for king size beds. Also, the closet is practically twice the size of normal hotel closets � made out of fine types of wood and everything too. They have this really nice soft chair next the bed � the ones where the seat is longer so you can put your legs on it too � very nice and comfy for trying to read. There�s also a kitchen but no one used it so I won�t go into it but very nice as well. The �living� room area is great too
        � lots of sofas, and the tv is great and it came with a few channels that normally you have to pay for � because we�re from north America, we�re not going to understand all the Chinese stuff�even though we do, but they must have thought we can�t. Also the have a sliding glass door with curtains separately each room � which is really fancy, almost sophisticated in my opinion. The bathroom is SO BIG. The bathroom � it might as well be a spa or a Jacuzzi, because that�s exactly what it looks like. Plus its MARBLE. How many people get their hotels bathroom that come in marble? It was amazing.

Of course, the would-be executive suite is a lot more expensive, but I would say that it is worth the monies if you are really looking forward to a good relaxed time and atmosphere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2408202260331/k2311a084/8.4.07