Bratz Kidz Sleepover Adventure
  • However, the movie is nothing more than the kids telling each other bed time stories
  • And, I have to admit, a couple of them even creeped me out a bit

• by Steve

My daughter absolutely loves the Bratz. It doesn’t matter if it’s a doll or the latest movie, she needs to have it.

When Bratz Kids Sleepover Adventure came out on DVD, I was

a good parent and kept my promise to rent it for her. Big mistake.

The movie has a G rating so, naturally, I assumed it would be suitable for her (she’s 3). However, the movie is nothing more than the kids telling each other bed time stories; scary bed time stories. And, I have to admit, a couple of them even creeped me out a bit. I ...

• Bratz Kidz Sleepover Adventure
      was very fortunate that my daughter didn’t end up having nightmares from some of them.

This is a decent movie and I really have no complaints about the quality. However, as a parent, I’m

really concerned that it came with such an inappropriate rating. If you are thinking of getting this for your kids, be sure they are old enough where they won’t get too scared by it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11408202240331/k2311a084/8.4.07