Fisher price potty  » Baby care  »
  • I have cute little children and I love my children a lot
  • I always try to give them the best of every thing
  • My daughter is 1 year old and recently I bought the Fisher price potty for her sake
  • Later when I explained her how to use it and for what purpose it is used, she understood me saying that and she also got adjusted to the potty and now there is no problem for her to use it whenever she has to go for the toilet
  • I recommend this product for all the mothers of cute little babies to use

• by baba

I have cute little children and I love my children a lot. I always try to give them the best of every thing.

My daughter is 1 year old and recently I

bought the Fisher price potty for her sake.

When my daughter saw the fisher price potty for the first time she did not understand what it is and how to use it.

Later when I explained her how to use it and for what purpose it is used, she understood me saying that and she also got adjusted to the potty and now there is no ...

• Fisher price potty
      problem for her to use it whenever she has to go for the toilet.

The potty is very colourful and it is very easy and comfortable to use it for kids.

This

gives good grip for kids to sit on it.

The quality of this potty is also very good.

I recommend this product for all the mothers of cute little babies to use.

Fisher price potty

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54408202130331/k2311a084/8.4.07