Sunsilk shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • It is a low budget, good shampoo that means this shampoo is good to use and the price of which is low

• by baba

Sunsilk is the name of the shampoo, which is manufactured in India. It is very popular shampoo, which is liked and used by most of the Indians. Even I have used this shampoo for several times

and I liked it too. It is a low budget, good shampoo that means this shampoo is good to use and the price of which is low. This shampoo comes in many colors and for many ...

• purposes or for the kind of hair. I used to carry this shampoo when I used to go for travelling, because during travel my hair used to get tangled and after using the sunsilk shampoo I could
        brush my tangle free hair which used to be smooth and soft. Over all I can say that the sunsilk shampoo is a good choice to buy it which is not too costly but gives the good results after use.

Sunsilk shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31408202080331/k2311a084/8.4.07