Twilight Zone Tower of Terror  » Travel  »
Walt Disney World, Florida - USA
  • I felt like everything was so creepy and the music effects were great as well

• by missy

In Walt Disney World, Florida, there is a Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. I have been with my relatives, aunt and my whole family and we were really scared out of our wits. At the first glance, I already feel the knots in my stomach and know that this is probably a spooky house or something.

The name Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is really befitting the things that are featured in this place. For those of you who wants the exact location, it is actually at the end of Hollywood Boulevard.

The whole of my family and relatives, including me walked through some overgrown and neglected gardens. There would be a service elevator which then took us to take the ride. The ride was certainly thrilling and everybody was screaming. The story is about the ride on this hotel which went to twilight zone. I felt like everything was so creepy and the music effects were great as well. Other than that, there is a height limit so not every kid could get in the ride.

There was a time when I ...

• wailed like a small child since there were gore pictures shown all over. This is something like your ghost ride in the fun-fair and I was like so embarrassed because quite a lot of people heard me screaming. If you want to try out this ride, be sure that you are brave enough. Actually, the car ride was actually in real life going up and down only, but the feeling was that I was falling from the elevator ride. In the plot or short movie, whatever, ha! There were about 13 stories
        high of elevator ride and some rides would have you feeling plunging into the unknown. That is the scary part and the ride felt so real that one of the passengers almost fall off the seat. I saw someone grabbing her. Please don’t bring your small children along for the ride. They might not be able to take it.

Other than that, there are a lot of fun rides to explore in Walt Disney World. I am just describing in details of the ride in Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. You are warned.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38408202050331/k2311a084/8.4.07