Amalfi Coast  » Travel  »
Campania, Italy
  • I drank real ice lemon tea with it and the cost was also not so expensive
  • I simply can't get enough of Amalfi Coast and would definitely come back again with my boyfriend this time

• by missy

Amalfi Coast is a very nice place that I have been to. There are nice landscapes, great findings’ sites and lots of pizzas around since this is locate in Italy. I went with my aunt in 2000, and the weather at that time was great. There were many spectacular attractions and lots of things to be seen.

As for the food, there were mostly pastas, pizzas and lots of other Italian food. I felt that the atmosphere was very relaxing. My aunt and I went to Sorrento, and

this is of course located in the Amalfi Coast. Now, Sorrento is a place that produces lemons and the taste is very unusual actually. Lots of people with different cultures and races enjoy the lemons. Other than that, we visited Pompeii, and for those who roughly know the history, it was as though everything in life sort of stopped and there were real bodies of humans, dogs and the likes when all of these were caught by the lava flow before. There were also something like people trying ...

• to escape and everything was not sculpted, those were real humans! That was really fascinating and I sort of learned a great deal just by looking at these hard forms.

We went to eat some pizzas. They call it the Neopolitan Cuisine and the taste was very genuine and real. I drank real ice lemon tea with it and the cost was also not so expensive. Last but not least, we went to Costiera Amalfitana, if I am not mistaken about the spelling. There were some

breathtaking views and the sea water seemed very blue and is part of the Tyrrhenian Sea. I felt that it was such a historical place and there were people exploring the area by boats and there were also caves, but my aunt and I did not went to that secluded part. Near to those caves, we were told that there were also small and renowned islands that made up part of the Archipelagos.

I simply can’t get enough of Amalfi Coast and would definitely come back again with my boyfriend this time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38408202040331/k2311a084/8.4.07