Mackies Hr624  » Electronics  »
  • Studio Monitors in my opinion should sound great with proper room treatment

• by d.smith

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Studio Monitors in my opinion should sound great with proper room treatment. The Mackies Hr624’s are great for my home studio.

I have had great results since i brought the mackies hr624’s.

My songs sound better than ever before because now

i can properly mix down my songs in an acurate environment.

With a good eq on my mix and an acurate sound, i now have the perfect mix.

The Mackies hr624 gives off a smooth and warm sound for perfection.

I ...

• would have to say that these studio monitors are one of a kind.

With its black caseing and unique frame the mackie hr624 is well built to perfection.

It has an built in amp and different setting switch for different sounds

to be acustomed to your room setting.

If you have the monitors near a wall,then you can adjust the settings to be acustomed to that near wall sound.

As I sum it up, these monitors are great for home and studio professionals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16408201750231/k2311a084/8.4.07