Moneybookers.com  » Web sites  »
  • The big thing that I found is their professionalism
  • Rest all looks smooth, I have recently signed up to it, and I have had no problem with them, their FAQs are good enough, and helpful, and they seem to be clear about what they are doing
  • A healthy competition is always welcome, and the best part is, that the consumer gets the ultimate benefit from it

• by none

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Moneybookers seems all set to give Paypal a run for its money. It has a base of over 3 million members, and is growing each day.

The big plus is that it gives a lot of alternates for currency exchange apart from the traditional Dollar, Pound, and Euros.

It has tried to include even lesser know currencies, and is more global than

Paypal.

Some of the countries unchecked by Paypal, can be found here.

The transaction rates too are very competitive.

The big thing that I found is their professionalism.

I just mailed them a request of verifying my MB account through a code mail, and they send that thru AIR Mail to my postal address at their expense! Now this is really impressive; ...

• something, which I sincerely feel, is missing from Paypal, which seem to be a bit biased for its US members.

Rest all looks smooth, I have recently signed up to it, and I have had no problem with them, their FAQs are good enough, and helpful, and they seem to be clear about what they are doing.

We can browse the site

at ease, and can do the transactions smoothly.

This is looking really good.

Paypal needs to worry about this for sure! A healthy competition is always welcome, and the best part is, that the consumer gets the ultimate benefit from it! This one is looking like a very good site.

8 out of 10, not very far away from a 9 though!

Moneybookers.com

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20408201630231/k2311a084/8.4.07