West Virginia  » Travel  »
USA
  • West Virginia is a pretty interesting state to visit in USA
  • I thought that was not allowed in the beginning but it is actually
  • For those really interested in visiting West Virginia, I really recommend making it a priority to visit Berkeley Springs
  • The best so far that I have experimented would be eating steak and I did it with my boyfriend in the Panorama Steak House
  • It looks like a boring place, but it is not, I can assure you that

• by missy

West Virginia is a pretty interesting state to visit in USA. I would call this a modern country but with a historical touch. My boyfriend and I wanted to visit some great places in West Virginia, and we asked the hotel tour guide for help.

First we went to Berkeley Springs. Now, here is the place that has George Washington soaking himself in the outdoor tubs that are popular. The tub water is soaked in mineral water and history books would say that the first President did it over 200 years ago. Now, that was a really long time. I took

some great pictures with my boyfriend over in Berkeley Springs. Other than that, we went to the central square known as the West Virginia State Park. This is a state park and there are some famous springs which a lot of people were hanging around and playing with the water. I thought that was not allowed in the beginning but it is actually. Other than that, there is a large public swimming pool area in this place and the walkways were so neatly decorated with the greenery that my boyfriend and I could practically relaxed ourselves and I felt really happy.

For those ...

• really interested in visiting West Virginia, I really recommend making it a priority to visit Berkeley Springs. There is a spa building here and I was told that it is very popular with the locals over there. Now, this spa building has a steam bath and massage areas. There were just many large tubs of hot mineral water and I practically soaked my feet in and felt so rejuvenated. My boyfriend paid a fee of around $30 for an experienced massage therapist to give close to 30 minutes massage.

Last, but certainly not least, I wouldn\’t check out a place if

there are no interesting food interests. The best so far that I have experimented would be eating steak and I did it with my boyfriend in the Panorama Steak House. This really top the list for me in being an outstanding restaurant with a good deal of nice views. The views were of Potomac River Valley and there were many things going on like a train, some families strolling by and the look was certainly priceless. I would really recommend everyone to come to West Virginia. It looks like a boring place, but it is not, I can assure you that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38208201291131/k2311a082/8.2.07