Caribbean Coast  » Travel  »
Costa Rica
  • Other than that, I noticed a really enormous spider like the movie Arochnophobia or something
  • Last but not least, we enjoyed watching the nesting ground of some Leatherback sea turtles
  • They always nest in Tortuguero beach and it was a breathtaking experience and a magnificent view

• by missy

Caribbean Coast is a very beautiful place with lots of relaxed atmosphere and spectacular views. There are lots of exotic wildlife going on as well and this place is located in Costa Rica. I am talking about wildlife such as snakes, monkeys and the likes. There are also coral reefs in Costa Rica worth snorkeling for the diving experts.

I went with my family to this travel destination place and I saw lots of sea creatures like crabs, bright blue and orange in color and there were also reptiles like lizards a lot. There were lots

of snakes so beware and use professional tour guide when coming to this place. Caribbean Coast is a place with lots of different ethnic groups visiting and I am not surprised if the rivers are filled with crocodiles. I went to the National Park too and the Black Sand Beach. This place is called as such because it has been turned into a black color due to the rich mineral deposits. It is quite unique, and I am reminded so much of the Dead Sea.

My family took a boat ride and we went ...

• up to Tortuguero and there is a beach over in this place. There were lots of water hyacinths that I saw and it looked like they had been around for quite a while. Other than that, I noticed a really enormous spider like the movie Arochnophobia or something. However, we were told by the boatman that it had no poison. But I did not dare to touch it, no matter what he said. Last but not least, we enjoyed watching the nesting ground of some Leatherback sea turtles. They always nest in Tortuguero
        beach and it was a breathtaking experience and a magnificent view. I really felt that God has made these creatures for us to appreciate life more. I used to think that my life revolving around my boyfriend, work, family and friends were the most important one, but there are certainly more important things out there for us to explore and appreciate which are nature and animals.

In short, going to Caribbean Coast is really an eye-opener for me and if you must go, do get a ferry transport. It is the best way that I know of.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38208201251131/k2311a082/8.2.07