Cingular prepaid wireless service  » Cellular services  »
  • Well, when it comes to Cellular phones the hardest thing to do is to find the best company to go with
  • I would recommend using verizon since I have not heard to many bad things about them

• by LuvlyLady23

Well, when it comes to Cellular phones the hardest thing to do is to find the best company to go with. Usually you will see who has the best prices and will save you more money.

I have been a faithful

customer to Cingular Wireless for a few months now.

I have decided to use Cingular because they say they are raising the bar.

Though Cingular has proven to me that they have good pricing I am nto to confident in the ...

• phone call quality.

Are they really raising the bar? Truthfully I have had calls drop everyday.

When I call to complain there is never a difference.

They try to tell me to reboot my phone and it should work better.

Well

it does not, so don’t get sucked in.

So if your thinking of switching to them because of the whole “Raising the Bar” thing…it’s not a great idea.

I would recommend using verizon since I have not heard to many bad things about them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22208200851131/k2311a082/8.2.07