Dell Inspiron 4150
  • And yet I never had a single problem with it
  • The one I bought cost the same as the Dell Inspiron 4150 Laptop Computer, but isn't as durable

• by Maggie Madison

I got this laptop about 6 years ago. I loved the customer service from Dell when I ordered it. I was able to *build* it to my specifications and needs. It came when they said it would and was easy to set

up.

I was not good to this laptop. I used it many, many hours at a time. I never vacuumed out the fans. I never did the maintenance unless it prompted me.

And yet I never had a single problem with it.

• Not one until it just suddenly died last year. I am told laptop’s hard drive usually crash after 3-5 years, so I figure I got my money’s worth.

OF course, when it died, it was the worst possible time. I ended up running

out to my nearest office supply store to buy another one. I don’t recommend that. The one I bought cost the same as the Dell Inspiron 4150 Laptop Computer, but isn’t as durable. On the contrary, it’s quite needy.

I wish I still had my Dell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63208200781131/k2311a082/8.2.07