Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera
  • I don't think I can use regular batteries with this camera
  • I'm not used to a camera of this quality but I checked a few stores and got advice and the general concensus was that this camera or the Nikon D50 were the best value in their price bracket

• by A. S. Beckett

The Canon EOS 350D Digital Camera is a DSLR or Digital Single-Lens Reflex camera. This means that it has a fast shutter speed and also that you can take several shots in quick succession. I find this a bit improvement on my old Nikon Coolpix which sometimes took a few seconds between shots depending

on how much battery power was left.

It is much bulkier than the smaller more compact camera so if you don’t want to carry it on holidays you would be better of with a compact or diposable camera.

I find the Canon EOS is good for image quality with 8 megapixels.

The start-up time when ...

• you switch in on is a matter of a couple of seconds. The battery are rechargeable which can be a nuisance if you haven’t brought your charger with you. I don’t think I can use regular batteries with this camera.

It has an impressive optical Zoom of 29-88mm.

The controls are user-friendly although I find

that there are far too many features for me to take a serious interest in them all.

I’m not used to a camera of this quality but I checked a few stores and got advice and the general concensus was that this camera or the Nikon D50 were the best value in their price bracket.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43208200761131/k2311a082/8.2.07