Amrutanjan Pain Balm  » Health  »
  • My family and all other families I know of, uses only Amrutanjan for headaches and body aches
  • My husband uses it a lot as he seems to have a perpetual problem with headaches

• by Aura

I want to review an age old product called Amrutanjan. Amrutanjan is a pain balm mostly used for headaches.

It is a gel like substance applied on the forehead in very small quantity.

My family and

all other families I know of, uses only Amrutanjan for headaches and body aches.

Why we like the product is the fact that it is an ayurvedic medicine which means completely natural and has no chemical in it.

It has been manufactured by Amrutanjan Ltd, India for the last 100 years.

They started in 1893.

They have come up with a new improved ‘green’ version as compared to the old ‘yellow’ one,

• Amrutanjan Pain Balm
      which I seem to like very much.

It really does wonders and my headache seems to vanish in a few minutes.

My husband uses it a lot as he seems to have a perpetual problem with

headaches.

It does have two flaws.

One being the strong smell and the other being the gel could leave a stain on your clothes.

My family would rather use Amrutanjan anytime than pop a pill with many side affects.

Padmanabhan says :

re : My family and all other families I know of, uses only Amrutanjan for headaches and body aches
Hi ,

My name is Padmanabhan.I feel that Amrutanjan Green colour is better than Amrutanjan which comes in yellow and Red colour.Amrutanjan red colour is very strong and sometimes it doesn’t suits the sensitive skins due to it’s burning sensation.The quantity is also less compared to the old one.
Amrutanjan dragon is very good but it’s expensive.If you apply small quantity you will get relief from head ache. Amrutanjan pain relief spray is also very good.I applied to my kid it’s very effective.Regards Padmanabhan

Galega says :

All of them are actually different variants. Amrutanjan Green is light and intended to be used for mild pain. Red colour is quite strong can be used for intense pain, like that of migraine attack. That also justifies the quantity and cost.

Raji says :

Dear Customer Care, My Name is Raji from Chennai.I would like to give a small suggestion which I felt will be very useful to you. In recent times I find that you have launched a new plastic box instead of the original glass box. But I find that the medicinal effect is very low when compared to the original one which was available in glass cases. I don t know whether the packing material can cause a change in the effect of the medicine. But I have heard that the material can change the effect of the medicinal value in many articles. But I have noticed this in both the White Amurtanjan and the Green amurtanjan. When we apply, normally the essence of the balm used to stay for a longer time and even when we inhale it, the effect stays in the nasal cavity for a good time which gives a good relief while a person is sick. But in the new packing, the essence does not stay even for more than 10 min. I hope you can take this suggestion seriously and try to bring a change as this can stop people to buy Amurtanjan any longer. As I am using Amurtanjan for nearly more than many years I felt like I am not getting the same cure when I apply this. The strength of the medicinal value and the strong smell that we get is no longer present. Especially when we inhale to get the relaxation, the doss of the smell lasts only for max 5 min. Please take a survey on this and find out whether the glass cases itself will be best instead of replacing to plastic cases. Thanks for reading this email. Hope that we can get some changes soon. Regards Raji.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34208200681031/k2311a082/8.2.07