Calcium Sandoz
  • What I like is the pineapple flavor and the fact that it can be chewable

• by Aura

After I had my baby 2 months ago, I started to feel pain in my knee and the joints of the hands. I discovered that babies in the womb do take a lot of calcium from the mother’s body.

This results in weak bones

and teeth for the mother.

To get more calcium in my body I have started to take ‘Calcium Sandoz for women’.

They come in a plastic bottle, shaped like a woman’s head.

The same product is also available for children and called ‘Calcium Sandoz ...

• for children’ and comes in a puppy shaped bottle.

There are other flavors which are also nice like Orange and American ice cream.

It is manufactured by Encore Healthcare, India.

What I like is the pineapple flavor and the fact that it can be

chewable.

It also has Vitamin D added to it and comes in a pack of 60.

Each tablet has 250 mg of calcium.

I have been feeling a little better in my joints lately and I guess it is due to ‘Calcium Sandoz for women’.

Calcium Sandoz
    Donna says :

I took Calcium Sandoz effervescent tablets years ago, then stopped, as I could no longer find them at my local pharmacy. I would love to find them again, but searching the web has left me wondering if perhaps they are no longer available in Canada….. and why that would be. I have fibromyalgia, and wonder if the reason for my terribly painful achy legs was due to the fibro, undiagnosed. I have ALWAYS suffered from brutal aches in my legs since I can remember. Around 1980, a pharmaceutical rep I met suggested the CALCIUM SANDOZ… drop a tablet in water, drink it, and wait. No kidding - 20 minutes later, the aches in my legs were gone Now that I remembered this, I would love to try it again to see if it helps….. Where can I find it. I will drive to the U.S. if need be.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34208200671031/k2311a082/8.2.07