Singapore  » Travel  »
  • I would recommend everyone to come here since there are many places of interests to be visited
  • There are many food to be explored in Singapore and they are all very delicious and with different flavors and tastes
  • I love eating here and the food are all vey delicious and cooked fresh

• by missy
      Singapore is an island located near to Malaysia. I am born in Singapore and currently staying here. I would recommend everyone to come here since there are many places of interests to be visited.

First of all, there is Sentosa. This is a small island and within this small island, you could explore other islands too. There are ways by

ferries, cable cars and buses to get to Sentosa. As for downtown area in Singapore, it would be Orchard Road, City Hall and other CBD areas (Central Business District). There are many food to be explored in Singapore and they are all very delicious and with different flavors and tastes. There are 4 main national food in Singapore. It ...

• goes by Western, Chinese, Malay and Indian food.

For nice places of food interests, you could check out Newton Food Center. I love eating here and the food are all vey delicious and cooked fresh. Restaurants like Swensen’s and food joints like Burger King, Mc’Donalds and KFCs are everywhere and I love them too.

Last but not least, Singapore is a

great place for buying residential homes. However, a condominium here could be very expensive and the top list would be bungalows. I am living off quite alright but I need to earn my living myself here since Singapore is a very fast paced country. I recommend tourists to visit Singapore. It is a very clean and safe place to be at.

Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38208200181031/k2311a082/8.2.07