JetBlue  » Airlines  »
USA
  • I noticed that the planes are all new and that the seats and the services were very nice
  • The best fare that I had gotten was around $200 and I purchased the tickets at the airport itself
  • I felt that the plane has a very interesting entertainment in that it provides a cable TV and some movies
  • Other than that, there is a funny snack but nevertheless delicious

• by missy
      JetBlue Airways is something that I could relate to since I have been using this carrier for quite a while whenever I visit USA. The main port would be at JFK International Airport and I have been on JetBlue Airways with my aunt, family, boyfriend and friends on separate occasions.

I noticed that the planes are all new and

that the seats and the services were very nice.

The only con would be that they only fly to a few cities but with the same constant amount of services, I am sure that there will be more cities to come.

The best fare that I had gotten was around $200 and I purchased the tickets at ...

• the airport itself.

The flights rarely have delays and waiting time wasn’t too long for each flight.

I felt that the plane has a very interesting entertainment in that it provides a cable TV and some movies.

There was also nice food provided and it seemed that they were just prepared and not been microwaved.

Other than

that, there is a funny snack but nevertheless delicious.

The airline provides blue potato chips.

Yes, literally blue in color and the taste was superb.

Last but not least, JetBlue Airways is not just a name but it has a reputation that has been built in my heart.

I recommend this airline, go try it out!

JetBlue

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40208200171031/k2311a082/8.2.07