Good day biscuits
  • I love travelling and while travelling I always carry the good day biscuits with me whenever I go for travelling

• by baba
      The good day biscuits are my weakness. These biscuits are very very tasty and yummy. These biscuits are full of cashew nuts and are very crispy and lite to

eat. I love travelling and while travelling I always carry the good day biscuits with me whenever I go for travelling. When we have to go anywhere outside the ...

• good day biscuits are the ideal food, which is tasty, lightweight, and easy to carry anywhere or it can also be bought from any place where we go. I eat
        a pack of good day biscuits and that becomes my complete dinner or lunch for some time, which is also very tasty. In short I love these biscuits a lot.

Good day biscuits
    srythi says :

its given that a 90gm pack of goodday contains 495kcal of energy.but what we need for daily purpose is 2000cal only..are the two calorie values according to same scale?if yes, then that means its a great task to burn those calories up..am i right?

Galega says :

Obviously, these two calorie values are same yardstick. And, there is no harm in having more than 2000 cal daily, if burn it properly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27208200161031/k2311a082/8.2.07