Liberty foot ware  » Clothes  »
  • Even I wanted to try it and I bought a pair of sandals in liberty of my size

• by baba
      The liberty foot ware is very famous and very popular in India. My husband is the fan of liberty sports shoos. And my husband always wants to buy only the Liberty footwear

for his sake and never wants to change the brand. Even I wanted to try it and I bought a pair of sandals in liberty of my size. The design and ...

• the color of my sandals are very good and it is a casual ware, which normally suits for all my dresses and my moods. I also used it for 8 months and during
        this period I did not have any complaints about the quality and the strength of my sandals, which I have, used daily for 8 months. After each wash my sandals were looking absolutely new ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 55208200110931/k2311a082/8.2.07